I heart Liz Feldman

I am not a huge stand-up fan, but I do enjoy it occasionally…and I do really like to laugh. Well, I guess everybody does, unless you’re really cranky and miserable.

One thing I have always enjoyed over the years are Ellen’s monologues. I am always amazed at how they come up with these things. Everyday and often very mundane occurrences are made to be very entertaining and funny.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that one of those people who has been part of writing these monologues for Ellen is no other than Liz Feldman. If you are an AfterEllen reader, you probably know who I am talking about.
Liz Feldman is an amazing writer and stand-up. I really enjoyed the stuff I have seen from her doing stand-up. I also thought she was hilarious on We’re getting nowhere.

Not only is she a very funny lady, I also think she is really hot. Liz if you’re reading this, you’re awesome!

Comments