Man crush

I just finished watching the first season of Heroes. At first, I did not think I would enjoy this TV series, but it turns out I really like this show, and I can’t wait to get started on the second season.

I especially like one of the main characters, Peter Petrelli (played by Milo Ventimiglia). He is the guy with the power to take on any of the other heroes’ powers if he comes near them. Not Sylar, the serial killer, but the other one. The nurse, the boring politician’s little brother.

While watching the show, I was wondering why I like this character so much. It is not as if he really is the most interesting person on that show. And then it dawned on me. I think he’s hot.
Yep, I have a man crush on Peter Petrelli. I mean, I do not want to do him, or anything like that, but I do think he is a very attractive man. I remember he used to play Jess on Gilmore Girls, the bad boy Rory was in love with. I think even back then I thought he was hot.

I think he is hot, and at the same time I am thinking, if I was a guy, I’d want to look like him. Hmmm. It can’t be both, because that would mean I’d want to do myself? It’s very confusing.

That does not mean that I am confused though. Let’s not overreact here. I am still gay, I still love women. But damn, he is a nice looking boy.

Comments