Hot One Hundred Nominee: Leisha Hailey

In honour of AfterEllen’s Hot 100 that will be revealed on June 2nd, I am featuring a few women that I believe deserve to be on that list. Usually, this is for no other reason than that they are hot.

I already mentioned my number one hottie Katee Sackhoff, but another woman definitely worth a mention is Leisha Hailey.

Leisha was last year’s winner of the Hot 100, and I am sure she will make it to the top 10 again this year. Besides being smoking hot and adorable, she is a great actor and an awesome musician. The fact that she is also out does not hurt either.
Like many others, I fell in love with Leisha because of her role as Alice on the L word. That character is just so cute, lovable and relatable, despite what they tried to do to her at the beginning on the fifth season of the L word.
Haven’t voted for your favourite women yet? Go on, do it now! And don’t forget to put Leisha Hailey on your list.

Comments