Blog crush: Pamie. com

I think it is time to reveal another one of my blog crushes to you: Pamie.com. I stumbled upon this blog a few months ago, quite by accident. I cannot remember what exactly I was looking for, but one of my google hits brought me to this blog.

It only took me reading one or two entries before I was hooked. Don’t ask me what makes me heart this blog so much. It is just like all of my other blog crushes I have admit to-I really enjoy reading about people’s daily lives…but only if it is written well.

Anyone who can get me intrigued and interested in there every day crap is a good writer in my book. Humour always helps. Snark is good too. And I guess the main ingredient is the ability to make fun of oneself.

Pamie.com gives me all of these things and more.

It has also been around forever. Recently the blog had its ten years anniversary. Very impressive. I mean, who had even heard of blogs ten years ago? Hell, ten years ago I had never even used the internet.

Comments