Dr. Horrible’s sing-along blog

This week saw the launch of Joss Whedon’s wonderful new web series called Dr. Horrible’s sing-along blog. If you haven’t checked it out yet, go do that right now because it is awesome.

It is about Dr. Horrible (played by Neil Patrick Harris), an unbelievably bad super villain. And when I say bad, I do not mean evil, but simply that he is so bad at being a super villain. He is more like a geeky loser super villain.

And he has a video blog, because who doesn’t these days. In his blog, he addresses viewers’ comments, as well as discusses the latest evil stuff that he has done. His biggest dream is to become a member of the Evil league of evil.

He also has a huge crush on this girl he first spotted while doing laundry. However, she soon gets swept of her feet by his arch nemesis Captain Hammer (played by Nathan Fillion).

Did I mention it is also a musical? Yes, I know, it all sounds really weird, but it works. I watched the first two episodes yesterday, and I loved it. More please!

Comments