Glasses are hot

I am blessed with great eyesight, but many people are not. In fact, it seems like almost everyone is wearing glasses these days. I am not complaining though, I've always thought glasses are really hot.

You can easily get your glasses online these days, on websites like ZenniOptical.com. They sell prescription glasses that are not only stylish, but also very cheap. They offer a whole range of different frames and lenses.



The site recently got some extra attention by being featured on Fox news: Zenni on Fox.



Comments

mega said…
I too think glasses are hot. And (un)fortunately, I'm blessed with great eyesight too.
What I've become aware of is that people that wear glasses hate it. They think it's unattractive and no matter what you say (or act around - and trust me... I've made some pretty lame scenes because of women wearing glasses - hot hot), they just won't believe in you.
I have had two ex-girlfriends that I had to beg to put their glasses on for me to appreciate them with it. Hot *drool* hot.
Natazzz said…
Perhaps glasses stop being hot when you have to wear them...
Unknown said…
definitely! i, unfortunately, have to wear them...my glasses are, apparently, sexy to my friends and colleagues but i don't see it...but, then, i don't see that i'm sexy/hot like they say either...so maybe i have poor perception of myself overall?