Because you’re hot: Erin Kelly

I had forgotten all about Erin Kelly until I read an interview with her on AfterEllen this week. How could I possibly forget, you might ask.

Well, I am not sure, but the interview and especially the photos, sure jogged my memory.
I loved her in Loving Annabelle, thought she was very hot. You know, for as far as high school girls are hot. I wish I knew girls like that when I was in high school.

Then again, if I had they would never have given me the time of day anyway, let alone go out with me. But one can dream. And lust, in a non-creepy sort of way of course.
Anyways, Erin is just hot, whether she is playing a slutty teenager or a psychotic sex addict.

Comments

Brittany said…
wHoO! Okay, I'm not gonna lie, Erin Kelly is some lovely eye candy (with all due respect).

Although, she reminds me of Courtnee Draper who I used to have a crush on as a kid =P