Because you’re hot: Natasha Kai

When I say I do not really care about sports, I am making the understatement of the year. I hate most sports really, especially if it involves either teams or balls. More even than playing sports I hate to watch others play sports. Where’s the fun in that?

Not surprisingly then, I haven’t exactly been keeping up with the Olympics. Of course it is impossible to totally ignore it if you own a TV or computer, but I have tried.

Actually, the only reason I have enjoyed any of the Olympic coverage is because of all the f-ing hot women participating. What’s up with that?

One woman has particularly caught my eye….Natasha Kai. Damn, that woman is hot!

Natasha is part of the United States women’s national soccer team (I think she normally plays for Hawaii) and she is to blame for me actually watching soccer. Ok that is not really true, I watched a few minutes of the game.
Then I spend the rest of the match Googling photos of Natasha. Luckily I am a nice kinda gal and I am more than happy to share my findings with you.

Enjoy!

Comments