Have you heard of EurOut yet?

A new website for lesbian and bisexual women has just been launched called EurOut. EurOut was started as a European reaction to the popular American website AfterEllen, which I am always plugging on here.

EurOut is basically an entertainment and societal website aimed at European queer women. It will feature the latest European entertainment news, as well as queer books, comics, and films. In addition, the focus will also be on more societal issues and European politics.

Currently the site is still under construction, but you can already check it out to get an idea of what it is going to be like. There’s also already plenty of blogposts on there to give you a taste of what is to come.

The reason I am plugging this site, is not just because I think it is awesome, but also because I am going to be blogging for them. I’ll be covering anything and everything to do with gay entertainment. Pretty much like I do on here, only with a more European focus.

Check out my first contribution about queer author Nicola Griffith here.

Comments

Thanks for the heads up about EurOut, and congrats on being a writer there :) Let me know when somebdoy writes something about Asia Argento. I just love her !
Natazzz said…
Never heard of her, so I just googled her...

She's got an interesting website. Not sure whether to think she's great or just weird...sometimes it's a thin line...
She's weird and great! My favorite!