Katee Sackhoff to play a detective

On Friday (sorry guys, real life is interfering with my blogging time these days) it was announced that Katee Sackhoff is going to play a detective in Lost and Found, a new crime show from the producer of Law and Order.
Katee is supposed to play the main character of the show, “an offbeat female LAPD detective who, after butting heads with the higher-ups, is sent as a punishment to the basement to work on John Does and Jane Doe cases”.

That sounds like her character is going to be just a little insubordinate. I wonder why that sounds familiar.

Now I heart Katee Sackhoff, so I would watch her in anything, but this sounds like it might actually be a good show. Unlike another TV series she was supposed to have a recurring role in.

Are you excited? I know I am!

Comments

Yes. I are excited about KS's new show :) The train wreck that was the new Bionic Woman notwithstanding, because she was the only thing even marginally good about that gaseous cloud, I think coming from Wolf's production company that this is going to be something serious and well thought out. Of course i could be wrong, but I hope not!