Battlestar Galactica Rocks

I just got the third season of Battlestar Galactica in the mail the other day and I am so excited about it. As those of you who have been reading my blog for a while already know, I heart Battlestar Galactica.

Not only because Katee Sackhoff is the hottest woman I have ever seen. And when I say Katee Sackhoff, I really mean Starbuck. Hot hot hot.

BUT I truly also love this show for many other reasons that do not involve hot women. I will not repeat all my reasons (but if you really want to know, you can read some of them here), suffice to say I think BSG rocks and I am so happy to have the third season on DVD.

I wish I did not have to work or had other things to do and I could just watch all the episodes back to back. Seriously, if I had not just started a new job and found myself a new apartment (Yay for me!) I would do just that. I’m not ashamed to admit it, DVD marathons are awesome.

Comments

Agreed, DVD marathons are killer! BSG is a great show to watch back to back episodes anyway. Each episode ends with a cliff hanger, so that feeds the need to find out what's coming and if you've got them all right there...