YouTube Thursday: Favourite good bad movies

Here are some of my favourite good bad movies. With that I mean the kind of movies that you know are bad, but in a really good way. I love watching good bad movies and I hope I can get you excited about some of them as well.

I’m a big fan of the so-called “attack of the killer..” series. Ok they are not really a series, but there’s lots of them around…killer bees, killer snakes etc. My all time favourite though is Attack of the killer tomatoes:

Who doesn’t like to watch people get attacked by killer tomatoes? And yes, this movie is ten times weirder than the trailer makes you think.

Nowhere (1997):
It’s bad, it’s weird, it’s over the top: It has dumb high school bimbos (played by no other than Shannon Doherty and Rose McGowen), aliens and no plot.


Tankgirl:
Again, this movie is bad, weird and over the top but in totally different ways than Nowhere. Also, this movie rocks because I think Tankgirl herself is kinda hot.


Finally, I know I have already plugged it a lot, but this list just isn’t complete without my favourite Evil clown movie,Clownhouse:

Comments