YouTube Thursday: Boybands

I’m sure all of you went to some kind of awkward stage in your teens. You know, when you just had really bad taste…bad taste in clothes, hair, music, whatever. My embarrassing past includes among many other things boy bands.

Yep, that’s right. Boy bands. Let’s have a look at some of the stuff I was into when I was 14, way before I had figured out I was into women.

Bros

Words cannot describe a. how much I loved these guys b. how embarrassed I am about this.

New Kids on the Block

I was so into NKOTB especially Donnie Wahlberg. It still feels weird to see him in movies or TV shows.

Bad Boys Inc

I was actually at the performance of this song (*Hangs head in shame* )

East17

Yeah, I know it’s bad.

Take that

I admit, my boy band phase lasted quite a few years…

Comments