Because you’re hot: Katee Sackhoff

Looking through previous Because you’re hot posts (which is such a delight btw. You should do it too!) I noticed I have never done one on Katee Sackhoff. How the hell is that possible?

For those of you who had not noticed yet, I heart Katee Sackhoff. I think she is one of the most attractive women I have ever seen. Seriously. I love her in everything I have ever seen in, especially in Bionic Woman and of course Battlestar Galactica.

Starbuck might just possibly be my ideal woman. Well, to drool over that is (among other things), not so much to have a relationship with, I guess. She’s just so damn hot. I am a big fan of Battlestar Galactica, but I am seriously wondering if I would watch that show if Starbuck wasn’t on it.

Even in real life Katee looks totally stunning, whether she is just posing for pics or riding her motorcycle. She does seem to be a lot more girly though, but I don’t mind so much as even when I see her in a girly dress I know that’s the same woman who plays Starbuck.

Hmmm. I could go on and on about this woman, but I won’t. I will just let you enjoy the pics.


Comments