Because you’re hot: Rose Rollins

Watching the L word again made me remember just how much I love Rose Rollins. What I really mean to say is that I love the L word’s Tasha. That woman is unbelievably hot! At least, that is how I feel.

If you are not feeling it yet, let me try to convince you. The first piece of evidence why Tasha Williams is freaking hot:

That’s what a real woman should look like. A real hot tank top wearing woman. Or vest wearing woman, I am not picky, as long as it shows off some wonderfully hot arms.

Forget Shane, forget Beth, I am all about Tasha. Well, Tasha and Alice. I find them both very attractive, so the two of them together is super duper hot!

I know they might have absolutely nothing in common, but I want them to stay together just because I like to look at them. Yeah, I know, how shallow. But look at the title of this post…it’s a shallow post.

Nothing but hot pictures and a few words as to why they are hot…as if you guys don’t have eyes!
Have a nice weekend!

Comments