Rachel Maddow: Do her or be her?


Even though I have never actually watched an entire episode of her new show, all YouTube clips everyone keeps posting of Rachel Maddow make me slowly understand what all the fuss is about.

I might be saying something completely obvious, but damn, there is just something about that woman. I can’t quite put my finger on it, although I probably don’t need to elaborate as it is very likely that if you are into women you are into Rachel Maddow.

She is pretty awesome. Not only is she very smart and very well versed, she is also very funny. Not to mention really really hot. To be honest, I fell in love with her sneakers first. Don’t know if you’ve noticed, but she’s got the best.sneakers.ever.
With some women you like it is really obvious why you like them. To speak in total black and whites terms, most women you like you either want to do them or be like them. However, with Rachel Maddow I am not too sure.

I do think she is really hot, but I also think her style is so very cool. The glasses, and the shirts and the sneakers…it all makes me wish I could be that cool. If I would only look half as awesome as she does in those outfits, I would change my style in a heartbeat.

Comments

Feylamia said…
/sign

My thoughts exactly.
Random said…
When I read your headline I thought: "Both!?!".