People that annoy me who don’t realize it

As I have mentioned in previous posts, there are a number of things and people that can really annoy me. The one returning topic for me is stupid annoying people who do not realize how stupid and annoying they are.

The problem with this is that it’s a vicious circle in which someone who’s annoying me doesn’t realize they are annoying, therefore annoying me even more, and this will continue to annoy me, and before you know it annoyance turns into hate.

OK maybe it doesn’t really get that far, but still it’s so frustrating. Not to be annoyed by someone, I mean, everyone is annoyed sometimes, right? Sometimes I even like to dislike someone. But the fact that the person who’s annoying you doesn’t have a clue….it’s so frustrating!

It’s even worse when the person who annoys you actually likes you, and keeps asking for your attention. I just want to scream, “Go away!” But of course I don’t, because I am nice. Anyone who knows me knows that’s BS. But I would never intentionally hurt someone.

Unless it goes too far. If you annoy me long enough and subtle hints haven’t worked, at some point I will just tell you straight up, “I don’t like you and you are annoying me, so just piss off!”

You don’t want it to get that far, I don’t want it to get that far. So please, those who are annoying me right now, I know you don’t realize I mean YOU, but still, I ask you, kindly, will you please stop being so F-ing annoying? Thank you.

P.S. Of course I don’t mean YOU. You are nice and I like you. Don’t worry.

Comments

I don't know what to say. Sorry, in general, I guess.