Random questions

After reading @maxime68’s blog post about random questions that occupy her mind, I felt inspired to write a blog post like that of my own. You see, there’s quite a lot of things and questions that occupy my mind too.

I would love to be able to say that all of these questions are important ones, but unfortunately lots of them are kind of trivial…some might even say stupid or weird. Well, I will share some of them with you and you can decide for yourself in which category they belong.

* Why are so many people so scared of anyone who is different than them?
I honestly don’t understand this one. I usually quite like people who are different, they make life more interesting.

* Is grass really that hard to digest that it takes four stomachs or is it just a coincidence that cows have that many and only eat grass?

* Is this what it means to be grown up? Why does it feel just the same as being young, only with a little more experience? Does anyone ever feel their age?

* Why are there so many stupid people? And why do they annoy me so much? I don’t think I need to elaborate on this one.

* If women ruled the world would things really be any better? Or would it be just as bad? Or perhaps even worse?

* Can you really have too much of a good thing? Why do some people always want more while others are perfectly content with moderation?

* Why are so many people so scared to be alone? Why would anyone settle in a relationship?

* Why doesn’t everyone else see that what I think is awesome really is awesome? Something’s are not a matter of taste, but are just fact.

* What is it that makes you like someone?

Can you believe I just wrote down exactly what popped into my head as I wrote this post?

Comments

Spoil Myself said…
*2 - you wouldn't ask this if you had cats
*3 - asked myself this question many times, should have included this in my list ;)
Unbelievable what some people get away with.
Natazzz said…
#2 Oh yeah, very true...now I am thinking of cats throwing up hairballs and such...thanks
Spoil Myself said…
your imagination is too graphic, i didn't mention the details on purpose ;)