YouTube Thursday: Favorite movies to watch over and over again

These are some of the movies I can and have watched over and over again. The fact that I like them so much doesn’t always correspond with how good they are. They are not even my all time favourites, but I have watched all of these more than 10 times.

Gone in 60 seconds

Guys stealing cars…Yeah, I know. But it used to be my favourite hang over movie. It doesn’t require much brain activity to follow this movie.

Coyote Ugly

Cute girls dancing half naked on the bar. See description of the previous movie

Better than chocolate

Because for a while it was the only lesbian movie I owned

E.T.

Because it’s cute and sweet and so so sad. (Btw this must be the worst trailer ever. So funny)

St. Elmo’s Fire

The best movie ever about how “hard” it is to become a grown up

Comments