Snow, snow, snow

Last night I was telling my girlfriend I'd seen a few snowflakes, but it didn't look like there was going to be much snow. She replied I'd probably wake up to the entire city being covered in snow. I told her to take it back, but to no avail, because this is what I woke up to:

Eerstesneeuw 002

Eerstesneeuw 001

Eerstesneeuw 003

I took these pictures from my front window. I can't believe there's already snow, it's only November! Last year my girlfriend and I wished for a white Christmas and we ended up with 4 (!) months of snow. Let's hope it won't get that bad again this year.

Don't get me wrong, I love some snow to walk around in and to look at all the prettiness, but when you're regularly travelling cross country, this weather is a nuisance to say the least.

Comments

Chantal said…
Yeah. the snow can definitely stay away for at least a month until I get better shoes :-p I have good ones, just not ones fitted for snow :-p
unfolder said…
Looks beautiful and I'm looking forward to walk through it :)
<3