TV shows I can't wait to have new episodes

I love watching good TV series, preferably in marathon fashion. If that's not possible, then at least a few in a row, without any commercials or other interuptions.

Unfortunately, some of my favourite shows are on a break right now and I am in desperate need of some other good shows to watch. Any suggestions? I'll give you an idea of some of the stuff I've been watching lately:

Dexter
When I first heard about this show about a "good" serial killer I wasn't very enthusiastic. It sounded like a very bad show. How wrong I was. I have thoroughly enjoyed all 5 seasons of this show and can't want for Season 6.


Nurse Jackie
Nurse Jackie is so wrong, it's right. I love medical shows and shows with weird main characters, so this is definitely a show for me. I didn't think Season 2 was as good as the first, still I am looking forward to a third season.


Lost Girl
At the start of the season I wasn't much of a fan of this show. I thought the story was kind of lame and the show so over the top. Having seen the entire season I still think it, but I also feel it's a really good show. The lame and over the top stuff is presented and acted so well.

Identity
I'm a fan of crime series, and the British usually do a pretty good job with crime shows. Identity is no exception. Even though some of the storylines were a bit unbelievable, I loved the general feel of the show. Another good show that should hurry up with its second season.

Comments