TV series you should be watching right now

I am watching so many great TV series at the moment, I don't even have the time to keep up with all of them. Luckily, before you know it it will be summer break and plenty of time to catch up. If you don't follow more shows than you have time to watch, do check out the awesome series below.

Person of interest (Crime) - An ex CIA assassin and a brilliant geek prevent bad things from happening to people:
Never boring, and the story keeps unfolding... 

Lost Girl (Fantasy) - Probably the show with the most unbelievable and bad plot lines ever, but the actors bring it so convincingly:
A guilty pleasure, if there ever was one... 

Revenge (Drama) - Drama, betrayal and intrigue that keeps on surprising you again and again:
This series is so much better than it looks in this trailer - trust me... 

Chicago Fire (Crime, Drama)- They save lives and have complicated personal lives:
Only the first season, but I hope there's more to come... 

 Grey's Anatomy (Medical drama) - After 9 seasons I am still hooked:
Not for everyone, but if you like drama...drama and more..drama... 

If you want more suggestions of what to watch, check out my TV shows I watch(ed) and mostly love(d) page.

Comments